- Switching equipment and IPS
Series VIT-AFSBY isolated power panels are equipped with an isolation transformer as well as with a changeover and monitoring module including all necessary monitoring components as to DIN VDE 100-710 for IT systems:
- Changeover device and voltage monitoring
- Insulation monitoring
- Load and temperature monitoring
- Insulation fault locator
- Bypass Switch
The secondary side of the isolation transformer is equipped with at least 6 two-pole circuit breakers. Group 2 sockets are being connected to these.
In order to reduce or avoid noise disturbance by air circulating fans, waste heat is conducted by free convection.
- Ordering information
- Automatic changeover and monitoring device ATICS® including monitoring of i.e.:
- Voltage of incoming supply
- Output voltage
- Correct operating times
- Changeover times
- Insulation resistance
- Load current
- Transformer temperature
- At least 6 two-pole circuit breakers B16A
- Insulation fault monitoring device (EDS)
- Bypass switch
- Isolating transformer (3150VA – 8000VA)
- Variable changeover time ≤ 0.5 …15s
- Exchange of information by means of bus technology
- Connection facility for remote alarm and operator panels TM800 / TK800 / MK2430 / TCP
- Sheet steel housing as to DIN VDE 0100-710 (VDE 0100-710): 2002-11, section 710.51.2.2.
- Designed in accordance with the requirements of applicable standards
- Voluntary certification of changeover device by the independent German technical service, testing and inspection organization (TÜV)
- for intesive care units with equiment for insulaion fauls location
Variants of VIT-AFSBY
|VIT-A||Number of circuits||Drawing No.||Art No.|
Other versions on request.
Downloads for VIT-AFSBY