- Job Opportunities
Worldwide, Bender is recognized as the leading expert, when it comes to electrical safety in power supply of industrial installations and the hospital environments. With 700 employees, more than 70 International Business Partners and Affiliate Companies, we aim to contribute to the success of our customers by offering creative solutions and a first-class service.
For the further expansion of our activities, we are looking to fill the following vacancies with immediate effect:
Service Engineer based in Bangkok
- Intensive technical training in Thailand and abroad, afterwards:
- Technical Sales Support
- Installation and commissioning support
- Training and consulting of customers
- Calibration of Bender devices
- Fault diagnostics, maintenance and repair
- Computer based preparation and follow-up of service assignments
- Project related international travel required
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering or related field
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in above mentioned range of duties are a plus (fresh graduates also welcome)
- Knowledge of IT/TN/TT systems is a plus
- Experience with network topologies, TCP/IP, MODBUS, Profibus, RS485 is a plus
- Practical level of written and spoken English communication is a must
- Additional languages like German, Khmer, or Bahasa Indonesia are a plus
- Thai national only
Our Head of Bender Asia Pacific, Mr. Zerbe, will be glad to answer any of your questions. You can contact him at +66-2-0263351.
Interested? We look forward to your application via email email@example.com. Please add the reference number BGM-16-1 to your application and also state your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date.